Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Prom Poster

For the prom poster this assignment was more for us to have something to do but did end up getting graded. This is the prom poster that I choose to be graded but mix-ups happened and a different one instead got graded, but with this I found a cool picture that represented Central Park since that is the theme for Prom of 2011 and I changed a bunch of settings on this photo so it could be claimed as mine. I made it so that it was becoming night time and so that the colors seemed to be more real instead of being unreal. Than I choose a font that I thought looked really sweet and professional. Than I typed out my title and changed it to fit the picture. After that I added the required information also in a text I thought to be sweet and professional, than I added a gradient to the font to try to give it an effect of a sun set because that is what I thought fit the Photo.

Below: Other Blow-off prom poster
This prom poster is just something I did because I had extra time. This product I did not believe to be a good piece of art work. First off this poster did not meet all the requirements, becuase it is missing information. Second off this is an amature piece of work becuase it has to much going on in it with the ugly colored text, the hearts that really don't go with the idea of prom and with the music notes that are randomly scattered serving no perpose. The only out come to this poster I truely admire is the stamps of the people and how the act as they are walking down the path.

No comments:

Post a Comment